This project’s goal is to be simple to create and destroy your own VPN service using WireGuard.
- Terraform >= 1.0.0
- Ansible >= 2.10.5
How to Deploy
Run with sudo is necessary because we need permission on localhost to install packages, configure a network interface and start a process.
Select your cloud provider AWS, DigitalOcean and open the directory
You can change the region or key name in the variable.tf
- Initialize Terraform
- Plan our modifications
sudo terraform plan
- Apply the changes
sudo terraform apply
- For Digital Ocean you need to declare your token(do_token) in variable.tf or command line:
sudo terraform plan -var "do_token=value"
sudo terraform apply -var "do_token=value"
Tests – Checking the IP
- Test the connection without VPN
- Start VPN
sudo systemctl start [email protected]
- Test the connection with VPN
- Just run:
sudo terraform destroy
AWS Digital Ocean
Contributions, issues and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check issues.
- Linux client(Debian, RedHat and Arch base)
Terraform to deploy server on AWS
- Mac client
- Add other cloud providers
- Twitter: @p0ssuidao