This tool compiles some necessary tools for wifi auditing in a unix bash script with a user friendly interface. The goal of owt is to have the smallest file size possible while still functioning at maximum proficiency.
Installation & Running the script
~ $ git clone https://github.com/clu3bot/OWT.git
~ $ cd owt
~ $ sudo bash owt.sh
Note: owt requires root privileges
Make sure to allow updates regularly
Detailed How-to of owt can be found here
Troubleshoot.sh will detect possible problems you may have with owt
~ $ cd owt
~ $ sudo bash troubleshoot.sh
owt Premium Edition
- owt tool will prompt the user to download these dependencies if they arent installed.
In The Works
- Expanding owt from being just for wireless network attacking. More information below.
- Adding more advanced functionality to owt such as NTP amplification attacks to screw with NTP servers for dosing websites.
- Adding AP tracking functionality and ability to save lists of common saved networks that devices have in the area. I.E if there is a starbucks near by you can track if starbucks is a common AP that phones in the area have as a saved network. This is useful for knowing which APs to spoof.
- Adding a method of saving text or csv files of device names and mac-addresses on a newtwork.
- Making a windows version of owt.
- Major U.I changes
- Fixing the “issue” where owt doesn’t support use within Virtual Machines. Not priority as this is a pain in the ass but has been requested 🙂
owt Version History can be found here
Stable Releases Source Code can be found here
- Contact me here
- Tutorial for owt here
- owt wiki here
- Updates/Versions history here
- Help and Troubleshooting here
This script is intended to be used on networks you own. Don’t use this script maliciously. You are responsible for your own actions.