SharpSpray is a Windows domain password spraying tool written in .NET C#.
SharpSpray is a C# port of DomainPasswordSpray with enhanced and extra capabilities. This tool uses LDAP Protocol to communicate with the Domain active directory services.
- Can operate from inside and outside a domain context.
- Exclude domain disabled accounts from the spraying.
- Auto gathers domain users from the Active directory.
- Avoid potential lockouts by excluding accounts within one attempt of locking out.
- Avoid potential lockouts by auto-gathering domain lockout observation window settings.
- Compatible with Domain Fine-Grained Password policies.
- Custom LDAP filter for users, e.g. (description=admin)
- Delay in seconds between each authentication attempt.
- Jitter between each authentication attempt.
- Support a single password or a list of passwords.
- Single file Console Application.
Command Line Args
> SharpSpray.exe --help
-v, --Verbose Show verbose messages.
-u (Optional) Username list file path. This will be
automatically fetched from the active directory if not specified.
-p A single password that will be used to perform the password spray.
-k, --pl (Optional) Password List file path.
-d (Optional) Specify a domain name.
-m Use this option if spraying from a host located outside the Domain context.
-q, --dc-ip Required when the option 'm' OutsideDomain is checked
-x Attempts to exclude disabled accounts
from the user list (Not supported with the option -m)
-z Exclude accounts within 1 attempt of
locking out (Not supported with the option -m)
-f Custom LDAP filter for users, e .g. "(description=*admin*)"
-o A file to output the results to.
-w Do not relay on domain lockout observation window settings and use this specific value. (Default 32 minute)
-s (Optional) Delay in seconds between each authentication attempt.
-j (Optional) Jitter in seconds.
--Force Force start without asking for confirmation.
--get-users-list Get the domain users list from the active directory.
--show-examples Get domain users list from the active directory.
--show-args Show command line args
--help Display this help screen.
SharpSpray.exe -v -x -z --pl password.txt
SharpSpray.exe -x -z -u users.txt --pl psswd.txt
SharpSpray.exe -x -z -u users.txt -p Passw0rd!
SharpSpray.exe -x -z -s 3 -j 1 -u users.txt -k psswd.txt -o sprayed.txt
SharpSpray.exe -w 32 -m -d DC-1.local --dc-ip 10.10.20.20 -u users.txt --pl psswd.txt
SharpSpray.exe -w 32 -s 3 -j 1 -m -d DC-1.local --dc-ip 10.10.20.20 -u users.txt --pl psswd.txt
SharpSpray.exe --get-users-list > users.txt
PS> .SharpSpray.exe --get-users-list | Out-File -Encoding ascii users.txt
Fetching only the users list from the Active Directory
The following command will fetch domain users and prints the list to the console.
SharpSpray.exe -x -z --get-users-list
-x: Exclude disabled accounts from the user list.
-z: Exclude accounts within 1 attempt of locking out.
SharpSpray | Active Directory Password Spraying Tool