Kali Linux 2022.1 – Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Linux Distribution
Time for another Kali Linux release! – Kali Linux 2022.1. This release has various impressive updates.
The summary of the changelog since the 2021.4 release from December 2021 is:
- Visual Refresh – Updated wallpapers and GRUB theme
- Shell Prompt Changes – Visual improvements to improve readability when copying code
- Refreshed Browser Landing Page – Firefox and Chromium homepage has had a makeover to help you access everything Kali you need
- Kali Everything Image – An all-packages-in-one solution now available to download
- Kali-Tweaks Meets SSH – Connect to old SSH servers using legacy SSH protocols and ciphers
- VMware i3 Improvements – Host-guest features properly work now on i3
- Accessibility Features – Speech synthesis is back in the Kali installer
- New Tools – Various new tools added, many from ProjectDiscovery!
More info here.