See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and known issues).
- Top Feature Requests (Add your votes using the
- Top issues (Add your votes using the
- Newest issues
First off, thanks for taking the time to contribute! Contributions are what make the open-source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make will benefit everybody else and are greatly appreciated.
Please read our contribution guidelines, and thank you for being involved!
If you want to say thank you or/and support the active development of ZI.
- Add a GitHub Star to the project.
- Write interesting articles about the project on Dev.to, Medium or your personal blog.
- Become a part – join the project and bring your parts together! 🙂
- Z-Shell ZI follows good practices of security, but 100% security cannot be assured.
- Z-Shell ZI is provided “as is” without any warranty. Use at your own risk.
For more information and to report security issues, please refer to our security documentation.
The Z-Shell was created to recover the
zdharma organization project which was deleted by the owner. We don’t want to depend on an unreliable source. ZI, formerly known as zplugin, zinit, is an open-source community project released under the MIT License.
Authors & contributors
The original setup of this repository is by @ss-o.
For a full list of all authors and contributors, see the contributors page.