IDICW01 RFID Duplicator & Decoder
The IDICW01 is able to duplicate/copy and crack 13.56Mhz encrypted cards. Able to Read/Write on 125KHz and 13.56Mhz cards/tags.
58 in stock
IDICW01 RFID Full Duplicator
1) HD 2.9-inch color screen
2) ID/IC full hand and voice broadcast (in Chinese).
3) Support read write frequency: 125KHz, 250KHz, 500KHz, 375KHz, 625khz, 750kHz, 875KHz, 1000KHZ, 13.56MHz (ISO1443A/B), HID Prox cards.
4) Support read: EM4100/EM4200, Mifare classic, UID cards, Ultralight, Ntag203, HID 1386/1326/1346.
5) Support cards write: HID 1386/1326/1346, T5577, EM4305, Mifare UID cards.
6) Digital key input number can be directly inputted.
7) 4 AAA batteries supply or use with USB power supply.
8) Small and portable.
9) Please note that it can crack most but not all encryption cards.
How to copy the RFID cards
1. Press the “on/off “button.
2. Put the original 125khz cards on the back of the copier. The copier will be show the “Disclaimer” page. Press “ok”
3. Put the cards on the back side of the copier and press “scan”
4. The copier will scan and show the card number.
5. Put one writable T5577(125khz writable chip)/UID(13.56mhz writable chip) key on the back side of the copier and press “Write”
How to crack encryption 13.56Mhz cards
When the 13.56mhz cards have encrypted, it should be using the software to crack the cards.
Conneted with copier with computer via USB cable,
then Press the “on/off” button,
then the copier will be show the “Disclaimer”page,
NOT press any button on the Copier,
then your computer will show a removeable disk,
open the disk,
there are the manual and the software,
Press the button “OK” to agree with the Disclaimer on the computer fistly,
then argee with the copier’s “Disclaimer”page,
that’s will be connect successfully,
put your original cards on the back side of the Read/Write area,
then press the button “scan” to crack the passwords,
after 2 or 5 minutes,the passwords will be cracked successfully, note : fail also is the normal result,
then put one UID cards in the read/write area,
that will be ok.
125KHz, 250/500/375/625/750/875/1000KHZ, 13.56MHz
EM&TK, Mifare classic, UID, Ultralight, NFC, HID1386/1326/1346 etc.
HID 1386/1326/1346, T5577, EM4305, Mifare UID cards etc.
crack most but not all encryption cards
HD 2.9-inch color screen
ID/IC full hand and voice broadcast
Digital key input number
4 AAA batteries supply or use with USB power supply